Thursday, February 26, 2009
Sunday, February 22, 2009
esok dah nak start exam.well,thanks to everybody who help me a lots.
- of course to my study group mates,dah hampir 3 tahun kita blaja sama2.lama kan=p
- my sharing moment group[anis duha,imah,nisa,muni and kakpah]
- oh yeah,my swimming partners[cikha,mai,umie,u guys memang rock.memang happening swimming ngan hampa!!cant wait to see mr thursday]
- to my big supporters,ase and syira!!muahxxx
- yeah lastly,to my PNM members yang mantap.buktikan hampa memang mantap!!!you know who you are
owh yeah,to readers!!!please pray for us.for our batch!!!!
[all the best]
- give the rational for taking night blood smear.
- give 2 morphologies seen in the picture
- name the organism
- give 2 diagnostic tests.
- name 2 drugs for this infection
- the organism present in blood is higher at night
- blurred nuclei,kinky shaped and 2 nuclei at the post end.
- Brugia malayi
- Brugia rapid test and Knott's concentration method
- albendazole,diethyl carbamazine(DEC)
p/s:yeah,im s000000000 sleepy.good luck evrybody=p
Friday, February 20, 2009
A patient came with fever,abdominal pan and intermittent seizure.The picture shows the head of the organism A found in his stool.
- describe the morpholoy of organism seen in the picture?
the scolex with 4 suckers and 2 row of hooks
- give 2 stages of this organism that can be detected in the stool
the egg and gravid proglottid
- name the intermittent host for this infection
- state the diagnosis for this patient
infected with Taenia solium with complication ofneurocycstercosis
- drug that can be used for this infection
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
- the male worms have post coiled end structures.(orang laki suka belit ayat)
- the infective stage are the egg(embryonated egg for Ascaris lumbricoides)
- route-fecal-oral route
- route-direct penetration to skin.
- infective stage-filariform larvae
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
- no direct flight from penang/kl-mukah
- sibu airport to mukah town by road about 3.5 hours and only 25 minutes by MAS small flight.and the flight is once per day=(
- the hospital only have 80 beds with 4 medical hospital
- mukah is soooooooooo near to miri,brunei and sabah(this is the best part for me)
i really dont know how they can survive in that area.lenggong is much much better because we can easily get access to hospital,bank ect.and also the internet.Is streamyx available in Mukah or atleast celcom broadband?i am a person who love ALAM at most.and i know mukah might have scenery yang sangat cantik.so untuk menikmati keindahan alam pasti sangat best.shopping wont be a problem for me because im not s00oooo into it.
but,if i were him,can i survive in that place.can the beautiful place overcome my distress about internet,call and etc?they say company will pay extra rm1000 per month,therefore they can visit us regularly.i checked the airasia and MAS.the flight ticket per person is rm100-rm600,depends on day.i really dont care about the ticket,but what make my life worse is about the facilities.
if you were me,would you let they go?
cant cross the suture[the dura attach directly to the bone]
haemorrhage can cross the midline
haemorrhage is biconvex shape
can cross the suture
cant cross the midline[due to presence of falx cerebri]
the blood fill the fissures and the sulci
not cross the midline
usually due to:
2.rupture of aneurysm
Saturday, February 14, 2009
this is pic from my new Flickr friend.loveit.see how beautiful the sky,the sea,and also the boats.Subhanallah!!!!
yeah,picture can say thousand of words.it depends on hoy you interprate it.
some might say:
1.wow!cantiknya,i like the sea.
2.MasyaAllah,indahnya ciptaan Ilahi.
3.Bayangkan,apakah yang berlaku pada nelayan jika musim tengkujuh?
4.bot-bot itu sangat besar,boleh angkut ikan banyak di laut.
5.bila tengok laut,cuba bayangkan berapa ribu jenis spesis dekat situ?then cuba bayangkan setiap ikan berkomunikasi atara satu sama lain,ada anak ikan menangis,ada ikan bertarung dengan jerung dan sebagainya.huh,bukan kita je hidup didunia ni.dan bukan kita je ada masalah.
see,banyak lagi kita boleh interprete satu gambar sahaja.
what about you people?
Friday, February 13, 2009
a radiological investigation of female genitalia tract.
indicated in infertility-untuk tengok congenital anomalies or tubal patency/obstruction if there is no spilage of contrast medium in peritoneal cavity
performed between 4th-10th day of menstrual cycle,patient needs to abstain from intercourse during the period ofbooking until examination.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
[beauty is totally subjective]
i think my pics are wow![coz i like the effects] some say"langsung tak cantik".peduli apa!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
- pathogenesis and pathophysiology
- investigations and treatment
a 17 yer old female,unmarried,came to hospital,never having menses.physical examination:
- short stature
- no secondary sexual features development
- broad chest
- external genitalia infantile
- further question
- provisional diagnosis
- investigation to comfirm diagnosis
[good luck friends]
please comment so we can discuss