Monday, February 22, 2010

perancangan kewangan.

i was reading this post,also this

and it gave me a calm to myself.i knew i was a very particular person about money except for food(for myself only).

when someone asked me to join their trip or vacation plan,of course i wanted to follow them,but i need to consider many things before the answer "YES".i need to consider weather u have enough money until your semester end plus a few weeks in a new semester.That's the MOST important point.

tak kisah la if your parents can support u if u dont have the money,but it shows sama ada kita boleh berdikari ke tak.like my abang said,"sampai bila nak minta duit mak ayah"

btw,the article might open ur mind regrading ur future investement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ainaa ismail. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan