Tuesday, November 2, 2010

escapism!

one,
currently,im not happy with my task,yes,unhappy :-(

two,
im sad,i want to spill,but somehow they are busy,preoccupied with their own stress.where to turn?

three,
which one is better,understand others or you want people to understand you?

four,
people always think they have  a very heavier burden on their shoulder,being narcissistic,people should understand them,without understand ayat 2:286

im sick of these people,im trying to understand them,i have my own stress,sometimes i need to spill but when the time comes,i would lend my ears for them.it make me ponder that they suffer more compared to me.
therefore,Alhamdulillah.i learned from them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ainaa ismail. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan