Tuesday, November 24, 2009

letter to myself

early in the morning,i was given another chance by Allah,to breathe in His world.Alhamdulillah.yes,i planned to study this morning,but unfortunately i didn't have the courage to do that.My mind was somewhere else.Of course i felt disappointed,but looked at the positive side,at least i had time to read something rather than blaming my self due to my low self motivation.

then,i was having a short chat with my friend.i just realized how grateful i am.I knew,i was not the most person in the world who carry the most heaviest burden in the world.(am i writing the right grammar?).Alhamdulillah.Thank to Allah for opening my eyes.To my friend,don't be sad.Your problem will be solved one day.Take a step by step,be in the room,focus one thing at a time,having a coach rather than the commentor.

owh yes,i should be grateful.i still have my parents,both in good condition.when i didn't give them a call everyday,they will call me back.is that good?I used to think that father(including all father in the world) really have a stony heart.They rarely expressed their feeling(macho la konon).but i realized that they hardly expressed their feeling but deep inside of their heart,only Allah knows how much they love their children.Hahahaha,abah if u read this,i just realized your stony heart.

btw,one of my parents' collegue was admitted in one of the ward in HUSM due to stroke secondary to hypertension.Looking at him and his wife,i knew both of them were very strong.with their small kids and banjir at their kampung,his wife managed to smile eventhough she was carrying a mountain burden on her shoulder.Subhanallah.Lets pray for hers and her family.Everytime i gave them a visit,i keep telling my self that i need to be grateful for what i have.I know,manusia selalu nampak yang buruk rather than the good things.but keep reminding your self about it.

i was reading the Impact last few days,Nigel asked me to list my 10 success in my life but unfortunately,i couldnt recall it in 10 seconds.why?From nigel's research,my problems or my bads leaved more deeper impact in my heart,sedangkan i have so many things to be grateful,so many things that i perceived as my success.Apa-apa pun,it's depend on us.

then,i managed to read this article.betul apa yang dia tulis.im totally agree!!what is my pengorbanan to my religion?read it:P

till then,
ainaa

p/s:when i was writing this post,i felt bad on myself,but later,i realized at the end of my letter,i just realized,my spirit is back:P

thank you Allah~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ainaa ismail. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan