Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the secret



i just finished cleaning my room just now.Erk,and i found my orthopedic dream which i wrote a few days before the orthopaedic posting started.Oh my!!one of the points was "Mendapat supervisor and team yang banyak mengajar"Now,i'm laughing at myself.Oh,doa sangat termakbul.LOL.jihad akhbar betul.lawan perasaan marah dan emosi juga.ok sekarang tengah senyum sampai ada ear-mouth fistula.LOL

p.s:we can get what we imagine.and please pecahkan that BARRIER.
p.s.s:My favourite MMED students will have their exam around november.Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan mereka.Dr.Muhammad,Dr Izani,Dr Farique,Dr Azhar,Dr Sasi.Ameen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ainaa ismail. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan